- Design your web site to be a targeted resource center. Choose one subject and build on it. You will gain repeat visitors that are interested in that topic.
- Offer something that is really free. Create a free report. If people to go to your site and what you said was free, really isn’t, you will lose their trust and they won’t buy anything.
- Entice other Business Owners to link to your web site by giving them a link also. This will increase your ranking in some search engines.
- Trigger your reader’s emotions in your copy.
- Make sure your site looks good in all of the browsers. Some web browsers make your site look fuzzy.
- Ask people who visit questions.
- Magnify the size of your prospects problem in your ad, then show how your product can solve it. The bigger the problem, the more sales you will have.
- Invest a percentage of your profits right back into your business. Spend it on marketing and advertising.
Click here to watch my recorded web class, How to Use Meetup.com to Generate New Prospects Every Month!