In the insurance business, you live and die by appointments. If you don’t have appointments, you can’t make sales. With no sales, you’re out of the business.
Appointment setting can be tough. The “one-size-fits-all” approach, with canned scripts that in the end just offer a product or a hot new sales idea…don’t work, because very few people are looking for products or an idea that is going to require them to spend more money.
There are no magic scripts or phrases that will guarantee you set an appointment, but there is a proven questioning technique, that anyone can learn, to set appointments with 9 out of 10 people you talk to! This technique can be used face-to-face, over the phone, or just with random people you meet!
Join mentor, Jeremy Nason, in this exclusive web class replay, as he shares the proven questioning techniques that he has used for 20+ years to set appointments with almost everyone he meets.
- What you must know today to set an appointment with ‘9 out of 10’ people you talk to!
- What problems you can solve for your prospects!
- How to use questions to help people to see and understand the problems they are facing!
- How you can use questions to help prospects to answer their own objections!
- How you can use questions to help prospects to close themselves for the appointment!