Bill Bachrach’s thinking, writing, speaking, coaching, and training have made him one of the most popular resources in the world for successful financial advisors who seek to be at the top of our profession in terms of client service, business success, and personal quality of life. His books are industry best-sellers and his articles appear in the most prestigious financial services publications around the world. He has delivered well over 1,000 presentations worldwide for almost every major financial services firm and association, including 5 times for the Million Dollar Roundtable and 4 times for Top of the Table. He is a member of 2 Halls of Fame: Financial Planning Magazine’s Hall of Fame and the National Speakers Association’s Hall of Fame. Most importantly, what advisors learn from him produces results
Exclusive Web Classes
- Tips to Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever
- The Challenges All Advisors Face and How to Overcome Them
- Communication Skills: The Key to Getting More and Better Clients in Any Economy
- The Work Habits of the Most Successful and Trusted Financial Advisors!
- Ways to Master Client Acquisition in the New “DOL Rule” World!
- Exponentially Grow Your Business & Gain Ideal Clients by Leveraging the New DOL Fiduciary Rule!
- The 7 Critical Conversations to Build & Maintain a 7-Figure Business
- What if There’s No App For That?
- The Leadership Vacuum
- Metrics of Trust
- Should veterans work with the millennial generation as clients? Who should millennial advisors work with?