Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE, is widely recognized as the financial services foremost expert in how to build a thriving referral-based business. His books, Get More Referrals Now! and Don’t Keep Me a Secret! have revolutionized the way financial professionals are acquiring more and better clients through referrals. And his latest book, Beyond Referrals, is a groundbreaking next step in client acquisition strategies. Bill is the president of Referral Coach International and the creator of The Referral Advantage Program™ and The Referral Champions System™. Bills’ client-acquisition system has been featured in such publications as Success Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power, the Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal. Bill has spoken at the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table 6 times, including the main platform in the US, Korea, Malaysia, Australia, and India. Thousands of financial professionals are using Bill’s Referral Advantage Marketing System™ to build their businesses with quality referrals and personal introductions.
Exclusive Web Classes
- Turn Satisfied Clients into Advocates That Connect You with the Right Prospects
- Attract High-Level Clients by Leveraging Social Event Marketing
- Defuse Referral Concerns and Objections to Get More Ideal Clients
- Asking for Referrals & Introductions without Pushing or Begging
- Get Your E-Mails Answered, Phone Calls Returned, Appointments Set and Prospects Converted to Clients
- Turn Referrals into Solid Introductions
- Create Powerful Referral Partnerships with CPAs, Attorneys, Consultants, and other Centers of Influence
- Create Unlimited Referrals Without Asking
- Hall Of Fame Coach, Bill Cates, Teaches Agents How to Communicate Their Value Proposition at Social Events to Generate Results!
- Turn Client Loyalty into Referrals & Personal Introductions to Create a Perpetual Flow of High-Level Clients
- 6 Ways to Wow Your Clients Before You Even Meet Them
- Say “NO” to Prospects Who Don’t Fit Your Business
- 7 Do’s and Don’ts for Calling Referral Prospects
- 5 Tips for Better Introductions
- Do You Want Referrals or Introductions?