Bob Reish FocalPoint Certified Business Coach Powered by Brian Tracy
Coach Bob Reish is a husband and father of two boys and one girl, is an inspiring individual who has touched the lives of countless professionals throughout his career as a business coach and sales trainer. His wisdom and experience is clearly seen by his clients and in the seminars he leads for many organizations, which includes FocalPoint Business Coaching International, Bankers Life, Farmers Insurance, LegalShield, Awana International, and Christian Brothers Air Conditioning and Plumbing. Coach Bob is considered a master trainer in the sales industry with over 12,000 training hours, and over 7000 professionals trained to date. He is passionate about helping people to realize their pathway to success and taking, and making, the opportunities that lie before them.
With a background in ministry Coach Bob’s passion for helping people has always been evident. Over a period of twenty years, Coach Bob has developed and maintained ministries that have touched peoples’ lives from little children to Senior Adults. He has also been instrumental in helping people to achieve a greater level of satisfaction in their lives through one-on-one coaching, and by speaking to small and large groups alike.
Coach Bob’s personal approach to each client is customized and powerful and gets results. Anyone who would have Coach Bob come and speak to them would be challenged to reach their greatest potential, and would achieve higher levels of success in their personal lives and their businesses.
Exclusive Web Classes
- 3 Keys to Increasing Your Income by Thinking Out of the Box
- Key Steps to Increase Sales by Prioritizing Your Time
- Negotiating vs. Selling: The Keys to Understanding How to Increase Your “YES”
- How to Achieve the Impossible
- How to Find Significance Through the Game of Golf in Your Business
- How to Conquer Your Circumstances and Thrive in Your Day
- How to Remove Your Competition
- Have You Ever Just Wanted to Quit? The 3 Keys to Staying Motivated in the Midst of Disappointment