1 Step 1
Agents and Advisors are constantly trying to figure out the one thing that will motivate their prospect to buy.
If only there were a way to predict what these buying behaviors were!
- Would doing a better job of defining the market help understand prospects’ buying behavior?
- Are there certain “products” that might be more applicable in determining these predictable buying behaviors?
- Would it help to see examples of predictable buying behaviors?
- Would utilizing predictable buying behaviors in our marketing and sales presentations help us make more money?
Join Lloyd Lofton and learn:
- What Predictable Buying Behaviors mean
- What markets are predictable
- What buyers are predictable
- How to do more of what is working and less of what isn’t to generate leads
- How to match your marketing with your sales presentation to increase your production
- How to rule prospects “in” instead of ruling them “out”