Is it possible to build a thriving referral-based business without asking for referrals or personal introductions? You bet it is, and Hall of Fame Coach, Bill Cates, will show you how!
While Bill sincerely believes we should always be willing to ask for introductions – without pushing or begging – he has helped thousands of professionals, salespeople and small business owners grow their business with word-of-mouth, referrals, personal introductions and other relationship marketing strategies.
During this recorded web class, you will learn:
- Who will give referrals without asking and how to get more.
- Why Client Satisfaction isn’t nearly enough to stimulate referrals.
- 3 strategies to become Super Referable.
- 5 ways to promote introductions that produce results without asking.
- 1 strategy that can turn into great introductions right on the spot – without even mentioning the word referrals or introductions.
- How to receive the referrals you get in a way that generates even more.