From 1975 until 1995, Dan was a life insurance sales professional in the San Francisco Bay Area working primarily with small business owners. Dan sold his business in 1995, and continued consulting small business owners on business/lifestyle integration strategies. With an educational background in rhetorical psychology and neuro linguistics, Dan copyrighted a presentation format based on more than 40 scientifically proven communication techniques. Dan and his eldest son Michael started what would eventually become WebPrez Videos in July of 2000. They were among the very first to recognize the practical application of internet video for sales and marketing, and have since then become pioneers in both the content composition and the technical elements of this powerful medium.
Exclusive Web Classes
- Two More Life Sales Every Month – Guaranteed!
- Increase Fixed and Indexed Annuity Sales Using Psycho Linguistic Videos!
- Discover the One Change You Can Make to Your Website in Less Than One Hour that Will Improve ALL Your Sales and Marketing Results by as Much as 400%!
- The Two Best Ways to Use Insurance Solution Videos
- Nine Basic Principles of Psycho Linguistics
- Using a One-Page List of Client References to Establish Credibility
- Video: Your Virtual Sales Assistant
- The Best Way to Email a Video
- Life Insurance Sales Ideas for Selling an Indexed Annutiy
- Why WebPrez? Executive Director, Dan Viñal, Explains
- Why Should Agents Add Video to all Their Sales and Marketing?
- What Makes WebPrez Videos Better Than Other Types of Videos?
- How Did WebPrez Get Started?