Surely – by now – you’ve heard of The Society for Financial Awareness! Also known as SOFA, their unique ability to come into an organization as a third party and provide a valuable social service at no cost creates a rewarding tradeoff for all parties involved. With a passion to maintain the highest caliber of professionalism and service, SOFA Headquarters takes great pride in the development and success of its membership.
Join Jim Chilton, founder of SOFA, where you’ll learn about the benefits of a SOFA membership….
- Non Profit Status: Creates a unique connection to gain access into companies and organizations.
- SHRM Relationship: Satisfy crucial DOL Requirement ERISA 404c for companies through SOFA workshops, and get involved with SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Training & Coaching: A tried-and-true, step by step training program, designed to position you in your community as SOFA’s local content expert.
- Marketing Materials: SOFA arms our members with info packets, business cards, PowerPoint presentations, flyers, press release templates, and more!
- Opportunity Program: Through our Intro and Boost programs, SOFA’s staff proactively calls on your behalf to specific companies and organizations within your geographic locale.
- USPS Non Profit Postage Discount: Save up to 33% when promoting your SOFA seminars through direct mail.