Don Graves, RICP® is a Retirement Income Certified Professional and one of the Nation’s Leading Educators on the Emerging Role of Reverse Mortgages in Retirement Income Planning. He is president and founder of the HECM Institute for Housing Wealth Studies and an adjunct professor of Retirement Income at The American College of Financial Services. He has helped tens of thousands of Advisors as well as more than 3,000 personal clients since the year 2000.
Exclusive Web Classes
- 7 Ways to Gain Unprecedented Access to Baby Boomers Using Reverse Mortgages
- How Reverse Mortgages Can Position Advisors to Make More Money
- How to Get Your Client to 70?
- “Hell or High Water” The Oscar Nominated Film about Reverse Mortgages that Leaves out Half the Story
- Strategic Uses of Reverse Mortgages in Retirement Income Planning
- Mastering Your Money – How Reverse Mortgages Work with Retirement Planning
- Little Known Government Programs That May Save Retirement Dreams
- HECM Strategies Can Make Your Retirement Dollar Work Harder
- A Reverse Mortgage May be a Blessing