Grant Hicks, CIM, published author of 5 books, professional speaker, coach and practice management consultant. His writing and speaking have made him an expert resource on practice management for financial advisors.
He is the President of Advisor Practice Management, www.advisorpracticemanagement.com, a financial advisor coaching and training company. Grant has 28 years of unique experience in the financial services industry, including 20 years as an advisor managing over 120 million AUM and a partner of a mutual fund dealership. Grant’s books and speaking have become popular resources for elite financial advisors in Canada and he is best known for co-authoring “Guerrilla Marketing for Financial Advisors, series 1+2” ( Morgan James Publishing, NY)
Exclusive Web Classes
- Co-Author of Guerrilla Marketing for Financial Advisors Shares Strategies on How to Acquire Ideal Clients
- The Magic 6 Process for Acquiring More Ideal Clients in 2018
- The Real Risk for Your Clients is Not Reaching Their Individual Goals
- Do You Have a Checklist of Comprehensive Financial Services?
- A Process for Favorable Introductions from COI’s
- The Best Practice Management Idea You Will Ever Read
- Practice Management is About Process, Process, Process