In its broadest sense, selling is the process that brings about a desired change in the behavior of prospects using needs-based techniques.
The sales process is rarely a chance occurrence, but rather a well thought-out cycle of orchestrated events.
Have you come across these obstacles?
- Do you make presentations and your prospects don’t take action?
- Do prospects tell you they want to “think about it”?
- Have you given the price of the products and the prospect says they want to compare?
- Has your prospect told you they need to talk to someone else before they buy?
Join Lloyd Lofton on July 23rd at 1:00 ET and you will learn:
- Four basic objections
- Two types of objections
- Two forms of objections
- 10 sample rebuttals and sample closes
Start aligning yourself with your prospects by finding the solution to their objections!