Video content has become the undisputed leader in search engine optimization (SEO) and is growing every year in its popularity on social media sites. It’s more engaging than text or images alone. According to emarketer, “4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a service or product than read about it.”
To create an effective video you need professional scripting help, a production company that can provide quality lighting, camera and sound gear, as well as editing experience to deliver a final product that separates you from competitors.
The ROI is astonishing, it only takes one sale to more than pay for the cost of the video.
Join Brian Doubleday and discover what type of video works best for financial advisors and insurance agents to grow their practice.
Brian will give you tips on how to…
- Choose the right production company to work with.
- The types of production you can choose from and the pros and cons of each.
- Examples of successful and unsuccessful videos.
- How to get your videos in front of qualified prospects in your local area.
- Employing the profitable strategy of “Inbound Marketing”.