Dr. Jack Singer holds a Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and a Post-Doctorate in Clinical/Sport Psychology. He is a licensed psychologist, a professional speaker and a “Success Acceleration” Mentor for insurance and financial services professionals. Jack has consulted with and spoken for major financial organizations, including MetLife, Annexus, Dressander BHC, Northwestern Mutual, Citibank, UnionBanc, Transamerica, Mutual of Omaha, AON, Centaurus Financial and The Principal. He has taught on the faculties of six universities, including an assistant professorship at the U.S. Air Force Academy. He appears frequently on FOX-SPORTS, ESPN, CNN, MSNBC and radio talk shows throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jack’s passion is teaching financial professionals how to develop the exact same mindset that he has taught to Olympic gold medal winners and Professional athletes for more than 30 years. His goal is to show them how to quickly raise their game to the next level, by expertly navigating the stress-filled minefields that go with the territory and achieve “world class” success, consistently.
- Consistently Differentiate Yourself by adding the TRIUMPHS Model to Your Communications Skills Repertoire
- Seven Surefire Strategies for Success Over Stress: How Insurance Producers Can Build Lasting Resilience!
- How to Become a “Mentally Tough” Insurance Producer
- Optimistic Expectations: A Key Hidden Asset for All Insurance Producers to Cultivate
- 3 Ways Insurance Producers Sabotage Their Success and How to Stop it