Jesse Slome is an award-winning marketing and sales innovator focused on insurance products. Following a 20-year public relations career where he was instrumental in such national phenomenon’s as the Cabbage Patch Kids dolls launch, Slome began focusing on insurance products holding senior marketing and sales positions with insurance giants Transamerica and Aetna. In 1999, he founded the first of several industry trade groups, the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI) and has played a vital role in consumer awareness and the market penetration of LTC insurance. Shortly after, he launched the American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance and most recently established the National Advisory Center for Short-Term Care Information with the singular goal of propelling sales of STCi products. Slome, who has been appeared over 1,000 times in leading national media including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and on network radio and television programs is the recipient of numerous awards for marketing and public relations campaigns from leading insurance and financial organizations.
Exclusive Web Classes
- Do-It-Yourself Techniques to Generate Medicare and LTCI Leads
- Top 10 Marketing & Sales Tips from 2017 National Med Supp & Senior Products Convention
- The Very Viable Long-Term Care Option that will Help You Land More Prospects and Close More Sales!
- Why Traditional Long-Term Care Insurance is Going … Going …
- One Year or Less is Not Long-Term
- Free Agent Conference Offers Short-Term Care Insurance Sales Training
- Short-Term Care Insurance Marketing Tools Available for Agents
- Short Term Care Insurance Sales Opportunities
- Sell Short Term Care Insurance A Message for Insurance Agents
- Learn About Short-Term Care Insurance