Judy Hoberman, President of Selling In A Skirt has created a suite of workshops, seminars and coaching programs that take the negativity out of selling. Judy’s experience includes being an award winning Accomplished Corporate Training Director with extensive experience in training, course development and project management. She was personally selected by the President and CEO of a large Insurance Company, to move to Dallas to bring her talent in training to the Corporate office and share it with over 100 offices in 44 states showing over 3000 agents how to break the mystery of the sales process into manageable pieces and create an authentic selling system.
She was awarded the Character and Integrity Award from the field for her distinct and significant contribution to the field agents’ success and was recently named as a finalist in the Women of Visionary Influence Mentor of the Year.
Judy is the author of “Selling In A Skirt”, “Famous Isn’t Enough” and “Pure Wealth”, business books for Professional Women, Sales Executives and Entrepreneurs. She is the host of a weekly radio show on The Women 4 Women Network/iHeart Radio called Selling In A Skirt and is also featured as “The Gender Expert” on Fox News Radio. She has appeared on CNN Headlines, ABC, CBS, CW33 and Good Morning Texas and has contributed articles to multiple publications and journals and appeared on the cover of Exceptional People Magazine and has spoken for Monster.com, numerous Insurance companies and sales teams internationally. In 2016 she was a TEDx speaker talking about pre-judging people, something we all do without even thinking.
Her mission…to help women live the S.K.I.R.T. philosophy-Standing Out, Keys to Success, Inspiring Others, Results Oriented and Time Management…all while having fun.
Exclusive Web Classes
- Meet the Real Decision Makers and How to Get Them to Say Yes
- 4 Simple Words That Will Increase Your Sales
- The Soft Leadership Skills Agents and Advisors Must Possess to Grow Their Practice
- Everyone is NOT Your Customer – How to Get Your Prospects to Remember You
- Would You Like Fries With That?
- Eliminating Stress-Women in Leadership Positions in The Financial Industry- Pass It Down
- KISS-Keep It Simple Sweetheart
- Women In Today’s Market
- Men and Women Are Different-How Financial Advisors Can Embrace Those Differences And Improve The Bottom Line