Kevin Hogan is the author of 22 books. He is best known for his international best selling book, The Psychology of Persuasion: How to Persuade Others to Your Way of Thinking.
In the past decade he has become the Body Language Expert and Unconscious Influence Expert to The Wall Street Journal, ABC, Fox, The BBC, The New York Times, The Toronto Sun, The New York Post and dozens of popular magazines like Forbes, Investors Business Daily, InTouch, First for Women, Success!, and Cosmopolitan.
He has become the go-to resource for analyzing body language and nonverbal communication in the 2016 Presidential races.
Hogan has taught Persuasion and Influence at the University of St. Thomas Management Center and is a frequent media guest. Articles by and about him have appeared in The Harvard Business Review, New York Magazine, Sales Guru, Success!, Men’s Health, Redbook, Women’s Health, Office Pro, Selling Power, Cosmopolitan, Maxim, Playboy and hundreds of other publications. He was recently featured in a half dozen magazines (including Benefit and wProst) in Poland.
- Deconstructing Your Sales Presentation Using the 80/20 Rule to Focus on What Matters!
- Persuasion and Body Language Expert, Kevin Hogan PhD, Reveals How You Are Destroying Your Closing Rate…And Don’t Even Know It (and How To Fix It)!
- Body Language Analysis – Decoding the Most Misinterpreted Language
- The Achievement Factor
- Are You in Their Head and Their Hand?
- Real Life Success? Mind Sets That Get You Where You Want to Be!
- The Center of Influence
- Body Language and Nonverbal Communication of Selling
- Increase Sales with Body Language and Influence
- Body Language Tips to Influence and Persuade
- Instant Influence & Hidden Identification
- Failure Model for Success in Life and Business