Join Bill Bachrach on May 24th at 2:00 ET and master client acquisition in the new world of high regulation, digital advisors, and disruptive technology.
True or False?: Most advisors work too many hours, for too little money, for too many of the wrong clients.
The responses from our recent advisor surveys indicate that this is true:
- 93% of advisors say they need or want to make more money.
- 83% say they want to work fewer hours per week and take more REAL vacation every year.
- 98% say they would like to have a smaller total number of clients who each pay them more.
What about you?
Chances are very high that your current approach to client acquisition practically guarantees that you will work too many hours for too little money for too many of the wrong clients.
Ironically, most advisors want exactly the opposite: more money, less hours, and more of the right clients.
In addition to getting the most clear and concise definition of “client acquisition” you’ve ever heard, you will discover the answers to 4 vital questions:
- Who should be your target client and why?
- Why is it easy to “steal” (rescue, as we prefer to say) the best clients from established advisors?
- What’s the BIG mistake that most advisors make and what to do about it?
- What are the keys to successful Client Acquisition, like where to find higher-net-worth prospects?
Bill also shares case studies, stories, and examples of what the best advisors do well and what most advisors are doing wrong.
Complete the form to register now!
P.S. – Too little money, too many work hours, and too many of the wrong clients didn’t happen by accident. This problem will NOT fix itself.