Dr. Maribeth Kuzmeski is President of the consulting firm, Red Zone Marketing founded in 1994. Maribeth and her firm personally consult with some of the nation’s top financial professionals managing from $300 million to over $1 billion in client assets. Maribeth got her start in the financial services industry as the 5th client in her firm happened to be a financial advisor. This advisor had only $10 million in money under management that Maribeth helped grow into $200 million in under 5 years through niche-based marketing strategies. Today the firm is fully focused on the financial services industry.
Maribeth has written 7 books including the bestseller The Connectors. She is an international keynote speaker rated as a Top 25 C-Suite Speaker by Meetings & Conventions Magazine, has spoken at The Million Dollar Round Table, and is a regular presenter at Barron’s Top Producer conferences. Maribeth is a media contributor appearing on Fox News, USA Today, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes and hosts a popular podcast featuring inspiring businesswomen. Maribeth also has her own charitable foundation supporting women in business, The Red Zone Leadership Foundation.
Exclusive Web Classes
- How to Create a Compelling Value Proposition That Captures the Attention of Your Best Prospects
- Referral Tactics From 9 Successful Million Dollar Producers
- The Real Deal with Social Media for Financial Advisors
- Creating a Powerful Value Proposition That Sells
- Creating Powerful Messaging to Attract More Clients
- The Cocktail for Success
- A Game Plan That Brings Success
- Growing Your Business Requires Starting with the Most Important Element First
- Why Don’t You Take Immediate Action?
- Simple Website Transformation – Tips 1-3
- Elevator Statements and Brochures Don’t Work