Michael Goldberg has helped thousands of sales producers generate hundreds of thousands of dollars of referrals through networking. His firm Knock Out Networking focuses on increasing the production, recruiting, and retention levels of sales teams in the financial services industry. Michael speaks at conferences, runs sales meetings, and delivers hard, actionable ideas about networking that can be applied immediately! He writes for numerous publications including the Huffington Post and is a two-time TED Speaker. Michael is an award winning adjunct professor at Rutgers University and frequently volunteers as a speaker at organizations focused on career search. His book Knock-Out Networking! is on the shelves of top producers everywhere. Register for his blog 3 Minute Rounds or visit him at www.KnockOutNetworking.com.
- Business Networking – How to End a Conversation
- 5 Reasons to Collect Business Cards at Events
- 7 Business Networking Questions Answered
- Awkward Networking Moments
- A Time to Sell
- Finding Your Favorite Marketplace
- Suggestions on Finding Your Target Market
- Benefits of Having a Target Market
- Networking with a Purpose
- Should You Pay for Referrals?
- Connecting With Business Owners
- Be Sure You’re Talking to the Right Person
- How to Identify and Handle REAL Referrals