If you’re trying to market yourself, your services, or your seminars without making use of professional video, you are way behind the curve in reaching your intended audience.
Join Brian Doubleday and find out what kind of videos you should be making, how you can find a local professional to work with, and what to do with your videos once you have created them.
- The various kinds of videos you can make.
- Typical costs associated with different types of video.
- The questions you should ask when choosing a video vendor.
- What are the underlying themes in a good video.
- How you can capture great testimonials from satisfied clients.
Ensure your next video accomplishes your intended goals.