Did you know? You might be sitting on a pile of money without knowing it.
Advisors, take note, as this can benefit you and your clients.
In this episode, Mark Mrky and Rob Haynie explain the process of life settlements, share a couple of case studies where clients got a successful payment for their life insurance policy, and highlight the financial benefits of presenting this option to your clients.
- A case where a retiring executive was able to get four times the carrier’s cash surrender value for his universal life policy through a life settlement
- The life settlement appraisal and the complete contract process
- Reasons why some advisors have an unfounded negative attitude toward the life settlement industry
- The lack of consumer complaints in the life settlement marketplace
- The retained death benefit option as a solution for clients who need coverage but are struggling with their premium payments
- And more
Additionally, they cover the lack of consumer complaints in the life settlement marketplace and what you should know about the retained death benefit option.
Fill Out the Form to Listen Now