In this episode, Mark Mrky and Rob Haynie chat with Bryan Nicholson, the executive director of the Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA). Bryan explains how the association approaches and promotes life settlements as valuable assets for advisors and consumers as well as how to use life settlements to your advantage.
Discover the challenges of involving different entities in the life settlement space and the ongoing issue of the Enhanced Cash Surrender Value offer program in the insurance industry.
During the podcast you’ll hear:
- Bryan’s role as the executive director of the Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA) and his mission to promote life settlements as a tool for financial planning
- LISA’s primary audience and the progress they’ve made in cultivating the association as a safe space for exchanging ideas and growing the life settlement field
- The hesitancy for different entities, especially RIAs, to get involved in this arena
- How LISA can be a handy option for individuals, including broker-dealers and RIAs
- Reasons why many broker-dealers and wealth management firms do not allow their advisors to offer life settlements to clients
- And more!
There are more individuals considering a life settlement than ever before.
Fill Out the Form to Listen Now