Fixed indexed annuities linked to the S&P 500 with high participation rates, no fees, no caps, and no spreads are hard to beat when compared to any other index or crediting methodology.
Recently an agent almost fell out of his chair when he ran the numbers on a relatively new annuity and realized it beat most of the current top “high flyer” participation rate, built for accumulation, products available in the marketplace today!
THIS ANNUITY IS PROBABLY NOT EVEN ON YOUR RADAR, BUT IT SHOULD BE AND DESERVES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION.
Here are 7 reasons why…
- 70% participation rate with no fee, no cap and no spread.
- 6.83% annualized return for most recent 10 year period.
- 6.35% annualized return for low period.
- 8.93% annualized return for high period.
- A unique blend of 3 indexes that have a combined 135 year old history.
- A- AM Best Rating.
- Plus… Issues to age 90!
It is extremely difficult to find a competitive FIA that performs and issues to age 90 as they are nearly extinct, but now you have one that you can be proud to recommend.
Run the numbers of your favorite “go-to” annuity and compare to the numbers above and you are sure to be impressed.